SEEKING A STUDIO MANAGER
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Manage the purchasing of product and oversee order fulfillment.
- Conduct monthly review of client invoicing for procurement and billable hours.
- Assist in the implementation and upkeep of the clients binder.
- Manage obtaining and returning project samples.
- Maintain and update our vendor information with current login/password and sales representatives details.
- Schedule sales representatives to review updated product.
- Oversee the scheduling of deliveries and updated information on current status of received furnishings to our receiving affiliate.
- Manage any onsite deliveries.
Accounting | Business Development | Human Resources | Office Management
- Ensure that client project and sales transaction records are maintained in accordance with company accounting principles and procedures.
- Formalize, implement, and enforce policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports for sales and associated tax filings in coordination with accounting team.
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- Assist with human resource functions, including employee search, new hire onboarding, and continual training programs.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize team performance.
- Manage legal contracts and vendor relations, including client services agreements, office and equipment leases, and
- organizational insurance reviews and renewals.
- Oversee office organization, design library and overall appearance of studio.
- Oversee onboarding of new clients.
Experience and Education Requirements:
- Bookkeeping experience strongly preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience working in a growing startup or small business environment strongly preferred.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Self-starter — a highly motivated person able to work in a fast-paced environment that is continually changing.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Take accountability for your work.
- Ability to exercise tact and good interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, problem solver, proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Highly organized, accurate, and neat in all aspects of the job.
- Works well under pressure, able to multi-task, prioritize, and consistently meet deadlines.
- Vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
Please email your resume, cover letter, and relevant work / portfolio to Jamie Murphy, at email@example.com. Clearly state in the email subject line and cover letter that you are applying for the Maple & Murphy Studio Manager.